Bimota Tesi 3D edizione finale (Final Edition)

Screenshot 2021-10-09 at 11.21.20.png

this will blow his frock up..

View attachment 29152

On Mordor a Doris has had this left for her in a will.... Bimota innit!
Hold on hold on we have a game changer it seems the lady has all the original tooling that bimota made their bikes with!! Seemingly in 2015 they switched to hydraulic machines but this has been kept in the garage with the bike must at least triple the value?? 👀
_20211009_113330.JPG

well I think the lady asking the question what is it... kind of already knows, but is dancing around the various opinions on Mordor.

I thought our resident future values expert might know what it is.
That's more in your remit, I only invest in proper stuff - nearer to a Ducati frame innit 🤷‍♂️

That's right up Norvern Future Profit Man's street as it's obviously a prototype.
That's the bimota that bimota never built right there.
That's surly ex Tesco 🤷‍♂️
It's not really possible to collect Ducati prototypes as only one got out of the factory 👀 plenty of pre-production bikes to go at though for you immatures (tried to spell amateurs then but spell check changed it :unsure: )

Hold on hold on we have a game changer it seems the lady has all the original tooling that bimota made their bikes with!! Seemingly in 2015 they switched to hydraulic machines but this has been kept in the garage with the bike must at least triple the value?? 👀View attachment 29157
Ah, our little artisan woodworker who uses plywood and moans when he can't get it cheap...

catherine tate nan-fucking-liberty.gif

Back