Bimota Tesi 3D edizione finale (Final Edition)

Exige

2021 Build of the year (millennium) winner
Subscriber
Well, it finally arrived home yesterday tea time in a rain storm following a 365 mile round trip - so straight into the garage for the night...

Moved it into it's winter berth in the kitchen today and took a few photo's from different angles (there's bins in some but moving them would have been as stupid as putting them in every picture on purpose 🤷‍♂️)

It will be registered after March 1st on a 22 plate - which can take a few weeks, so will be on the road in April next year - roll on summer! :love: oh, and it's Svelte like me :oops:

It took me 3 years to find a lower power bike with comfy riding position and finally at long last it is here, just 5 times more than I was looking to pay but hey, my business needed another Promo Bike 🤷‍♂️

IMG_6457.jpg

IMG_6458.jpg

IMG_6459.jpg

IMG_6455.jpg

IMG_6456.jpg

IMG_6452.jpg

IMG_6453.jpg

IMG_6454.jpg

Well, it finally arrived home yesterday tea time in a rain storm following a 365 mile round trip - so straight into the garage for the night...

Moved it into it's winter berth in the kitchen today and took a few photo's from different angles (there's bins in some but moving them would have been as stupid as putting them in every picture on purpose 🤷‍♂️)

It will be registered after March 1st on a 22 plate - which can take a few weeks, so will be on the road in April next year - roll on summer! :love: oh, and it's Svelte like me :oops:

It took me 3 years to find a lower power bike with comfy riding position and finally at long last it is here, just 5 times more than I was looking to pay but hey, my business needed another Promo Bike 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 28991

View attachment 28992

View attachment 28993

View attachment 28994

View attachment 28996

View attachment 28997

View attachment 28998

View attachment 28999
It's very very very rare I'm lost for words

Never been a fan of Bimota but that is very nice, i liked it when i first saw one and a great talking point, i love centre hub steering and have heard or read about, it's so much more stable than convensional forks, it works out that price of production value's rocket so you get specials like this, there was a team racing a Ducati running centre hub in the 12 hour a couple of years ago and where doing well untill the motor gave out.

Never been a fan of Bimota but that is very nice, i liked it when i first saw one and a great talking point, i love centre hub steering and have heard or read about, it's so much more stable than convensional forks, it works out that price of production value's rocket so you get specials like this, there was a team racing a Ducati running centre hub in the 12 hour a couple of years ago and where doing well untill the motor gave out.
Me neither but always admired the Tesi, the DB7 and DB8 are stunning, but remember this 'Naked 3D' coming out first in 2017 and seeing it in MCN and thinking wow! Never thought I'd own one 😳

View attachment 28991

View attachment 28992

View attachment 28993

View attachment 28994

View attachment 28996

View attachment 28997

View attachment 28998

View attachment 28999
Loving the engineering chief! :love:

Me neither but always admired the Tesi, the DB7 and DB8 are stunning, but remember this 'Naked 3D' coming out first in 2017 and seeing it in MCN and thinking wow! Never thought I'd own one 😳
Ilike the weight saving on the side stand, cool as fuck!!(y)

View attachment 28991

View attachment 28992

View attachment 28993

View attachment 28994

View attachment 28996

View attachment 28997

View attachment 28998

View attachment 28999

Weird, but cool. :) (y)

Not you, you're just weird. 😊

Back