Bimota Tesi 3D edizione finale (Final Edition)

Completely loony!

I haven’t been so gobsmacked by a bike in ages. I love it and not just mildly. It’s an event just looking at it and as I understand it you’re going to ride it? Very glad to hear it.

Everything is going on in totally different directions, it shouldn’t all go together like a visual cacophony but it works.

165Kg dry? 165! I wish the current trend in motorcycle manufacturing was to add lightness. It’s weird, I can’t look at that bike and say less is more though, there’s so much going on. I’d love to see it for real.

And then I look at that Yamaha and my heart sinks. Chalk and cheese. I couldn’t swing a leg over it, I really couldn’t, let alone be seen in public riding it. As I’ve previously described one other bike, it would be like shagging a fat bird.
It pained me for weeks thinking of buying it as I'd been looking for an upright, comfy and lower powered bike for cafe and seaside runs for 3 years around about the £10k mark. Everything that suited and that I actually liked was 170+ BHP! These popped up and I struggled with myself to justify it, but then realised my business could change it's promo bike and I get the VAT back too - boom! The deal was done 😇

The Yamaha isn't Hub Centre steered - it has a Fork and tele lever type system like the fat boy BMW's 👀

Not all 😁

14-6564-medium.jpeg
That's not hub centre either now is it - it's like the Yamaha :unsure: nice though, I could have saved me some money 👀

I prefer the original Yam GTS1000 on which the Tesi is based.
One of my instructors had a GTS1000, he liked it. Then a work colleague had one, too, another colleague with a fireblade made a comment about the weight of the front and scurried off when his ignorance was pointed out 🤣🤣

Reactions: Loz
Back