Biker Friendly Day

Lily

Pink Totty
BIKER AND BIKER FRIENDLY DAY
CHURCH HOUSE PUBLIC HOUSE
BUXTON ROAD, CONGLETON, CHESHIRE CW12 2DY

SUNDAY 27TH MAY
(BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND)
FROM 11AM

FUN FAMILY DAY GIVES YOU A CHANCE TO LOOK ROUND A CROSS SECTION OF OLD AND MODERN, ROAD AND OFFROAD BIKES AND HAVE A BURGER AND A CHAT

BBQ AND PUB MEALS SERVED FROM LUNCHTIME​



For those that have not been to the Church House before, this is a great meeting place and the landlord loves bikes and especially Ducatis.
Normally plenty of space to park and there will be all sorts of bikes there for the day and plenty of burgers :D

If folks are interested we will try and sort out a meeting point and ride in or an escorted ride during the day to local good roads (this pub is only about 15-20 minutes from the Cat and Fiddle and some fantastic peak district roads)
 
I will try but I am out today and away next week end and then to Italy, so with the new job I get to spend more time with my family !!!!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom