Bike or Ride

Which one?


  • Total voters
    3

AnonymousUser1

Elite Member
Merry Christmas Everyone (without typing any random insult!)

As a pressie to myself, I am going to get a magazine subscription.

Either Bike or Ride, neither of which I've read for over twenty years.

Which one?
 
Bike has improved a lot recently, I get a free hard copy subscription too which helps 👀
 
Merry Christmas Everyone (without typing any random insult!)

As a pressie to myself, I am going to get a magazine subscription.

Either Bike or Ride, neither of which I've read for over twenty years.

Which one?
My mate Kar Lee was the art editor for Ride magazine when it first came out so I’ve always had a soft spot for it.
My ex wife and I both had articles published in it as well.
I’ve still got the copy I was in.
 
Back
Top Bottom