Big Red Christmas Party

Martyn748

New member
Well it's nearly that time of year again to think about the party, I have organised a large one for thae past few years, as always all welcome.

It will be on Saturday 9th December in Preston, the venue is Tango Joe's a Tex mex type place but they can do anything. The group that I work for own it so we have got a good deal, there is a travel lodge 4 mins away at £26.00 per room. Meal cost approx £10.00 raffle, smaller than last year !!!!! (it took over an hour we had that much stuff including full set of Corse leathers)but just as good, special guests to be announced, this is open to ALL Ducati owners.

Any questions let me know.
 
OOPS of course silver are most welcome, I will be chasing for raffle prizes from the usual suspects, I have already primed the up north dealers about this......You know who you are ;) ;) Maybe DUK can chuck something in, maybe a Monster !!!!
 
hiya martyn,i saw keith osborne tonight,he said you'd sorted the xmas bash out,good man! must admit,BIG yellow bash sound better;)

put us down for 2 tickets will ya please.:)
 
Hi Martin your a good lad, thats three in a row now, I will pop in the shop mid week and hand over the readies for me and Fran.
 
Well if I had towait for someone else to do it ........ Your bike looks nice, been to Oulton today to watch Roger and a few others giving it to the Japs, U Neil's Monster for sale £3k.
 
I heard about Neil, £3.5k to ship his stuff to Spain, stayed 7 days, didn't like it and paid £3.5k to ship it back. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WTF
 
Just checked the diary and unfortunately we already have a Christmas do on that day/night so won't be able to make it :(
 
Shame about that Lil, no probs. A few hours fine, I will update with eating times but pop along for a drink.
 
I am now taking names/deposits, I will have travel lodge details on here tomorrow also. What are you waiting for !!!!!!!
 
I would just like to say a big thankyou to Martyn (from Ducati Manchester) for the party in Preston last Saturday. I only decided to go on Wednesday of last week and my wife and I had a VERY enjoyable night.:D

Martin was running round like a scalded cat all night keeping things going I don't think he even had chance to finish his meal, he didn't sit down long enough.

"Mrs Charlie" and I did rather well in the raffle, coming away with a Ducati leather jacket, D' sweatshirt, D' polo shirt, D' T shirt, Corse cap, and a couple of other bits.:o

Apologies (seriously) to everyone else who had never seen me before and watched me walz off with so much 'booty' it's just a pity we had to leaveto drive home instead of stopping at the hotel...just too late, "no room at the inn"
 
Thanks for that Charlie, I booked a room the day before, travle lodge must have had a cancellation !!! There was more spare on the night as well. Glad you anjoyed it, see you soon.
 
Back
Top Bottom