Beta alp 200

Dirty Leeds

Elite Member
Anyone have any experience or knowledge of above bikes? I’m interested in one, I’m reading and watching YouTube etc so getting a fair idea they are a decent bike for steady off road and steadier on road ...they seem a fun bike with low power but very capable but can’t get too much feedback ...it’s a 2018 I’m interested in but they all seem similar from 2014 ish
 
C89ABFD2-6E98-4CD1-A7AE-CC359023F388.webp
171F2CDF-3722-47F2-BB5E-BF8E3D506531.webp


This one is available 300 miles
2018 bike

Not a real akropovic but has original exhaust with it 3 month warranty

£3800
 
@DesmoHyper may have some input
They ent a bad old bit of kit, the early ones forks were rubbish but I think they went to kyb suspension in 2016 which is my second favourite off-road suspension after wp cone valves.
I don’t see much problem with them
At all, there in the same kind of realm as sherco but a bit better.
As long as you can get parts from a dealer then go for it.
 
They ent a bad old bit of kit, the early ones forks were rubbish but I think they went to kyb suspension in 2016 which is my second favourite off-road suspension after wp cone valves.
I don’t see much problem with them
At all, there in the same kind of realm as sherco but a bit better.
As long as you can get parts from a dealer then go for it.
I’ll never find any limits just tootle around on it
 
Back
Top Bottom