Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Ducaistajojo's 848

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Exige's 1098R

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pointing-laughing.gif

Jeeezzus!! THIS is BIKE PHOTO OF THE YEAR???

996.jpg

The standards of Poms is outstandingly mediocre - is the present English cricket going to be named TEAM OF UK SPORT IN WRITTEN HISTORY??? :ROFLMAO:

Get a proper photo up ya ( and no he wasn't a Pro - just a photography student FFS).

DSC01764.jpg

Having said all that I am of course a courteous Member and extend my congratulations to @WAYNE for his Kodak Instant Camera photo. (y)

View attachment 34845

The standards of Poms is outstandingly mediocre - is the present English cricket going to be named TEAM OF UK SPORT IN WRITTEN HISTORY??? :ROFLMAO:

Get a proper photo up ya ( and no he wasn't a Pro - just a photography student FFS).

View attachment 34846

Having said all that I am of course a courteous Member and extend my congratulations to @WAYNE for his Kodak Instant Camera photo. (y)
Apart from it being yellow. the colors aren’t as good as the could be, I have some experience in this area when taking pictures and would be happy to share my knowledge :D

Apart from it being yellow. the colors aren’t as good as the could be, I have some experience in this area when taking pictures and would be happy to share my knowledge :D
That had to get an agree 🤪

View attachment 34845

View attachment 34846

The bike in the second picture has yet to have a big boys engine.
How does your wife find it?

Back