Beer and lol emoji?

1604185030227.png

You wouldn’t believe how much I just poured down the sink ...crazy but I just don’t drink alone generally but god it’s cheap like €5 for cake and 2 wines or something and big wines
I know what you mean, drinking alone isn't my cup of tea either - unless it's tea, then it's fine 👍

I know what you mean, drinking alone isn't my cup of tea either - unless it's tea, then it's fine 👍
Yeah tea and a coffee no problem but drinking alcohol on my own in a hotel room is not comfortable unless I been really busy and not pushed for time next morning, if I’m in my house playing snooker and Mrs and dog in house doing stuff I’m happy with a Guinness or two ..bit of music on etc etc ..I like to be around people if having a drink even if not communicating

Yeah tea and a coffee no problem but drinking alcohol on my own in a hotel room is not comfortable unless I been really busy and not pushed for time next morning, if I’m in my house playing snooker and Mrs and dog in house doing stuff I’m happy with a Guinness or two ..bit of music on etc etc ..I like to be around people if having a drink even if not communicating
Yeah, a beer sat out in the sun or a whisky for medicinal purposes (you know it cures covid) would be the only solo drinking episodes I'd indulge.
As for hardcore drugs, just say no if alone 😂

Who gives any shade of a feck at all aboot emojis. Fucks sake guys we're meant to be tough bikers. This isn'ae the lassies playgroond
But we don’t ride in rain, cold, wind, snow etc etc and long since stopped drinking oil and biting chickens heads off.

Back