BBQ 27th June

Lily

Pink Totty
For folks coming up to Oulton Park on the 27th ready for the trackday on the 28th would anyone be interested in a BBQ?

We have discussed meeting up for food/drink but with people coming from different directions at different times it might be hard to co-ordinate.

It looks pretty certain that we will have moved in to new house on the Friday before and we would like to offer anyone coming up to pop round for a BBQ and drink the evening before. We are 2 miles from Oulton so should be ok for anyone staying locally.

I will drop a PM to those that I know are coming, but can you let me know if you fancy this so I can do some sorting

If anyone else fancies coming down anyway just let me know!!
 
I should be able to blag a van, and would love to take you up on that. I'll bring beers! Could I park it somewhere easily and sleep in it? That would be a kind of cute solution.
 
we need to sort out parking arrangements as the neighbours are gonna think the pikeys have moved in :)
 
Lil
If we come down we'll be looking to stay over on the Wednesday before setting off for Wales on Thursday (if that's ok? ;) ) can't come on night of 27th on account of having no cat sitters :(
 
of course you can missus :)

I think Ruth might be stopping as well so we can have a nice evening :)
 
Van parking for me I think, still not sure what the boys from Kendal are doing, if I am shipping them down I won't be there, if I am not I will !
 
Lily said:
we need to sort out parking arrangements as the neighbours are gonna think the pikeys have moved in :)
if that's a yes could you pm me some directions purleeze! I will be very discreet :o
 
gonna wait until we get a definite yes on the move then will pm directions etc straight away, should be in next few days as we are supposed to move on Friday!!
 
OK I know how these things can change. I am away from keyboards from Thursday am until Mon pm so a response may be slow.
 
Lily said:
gonna wait until we get a definite yes on the move then will pm directions etc straight away, should be in next few days as we are supposed to move on Friday!!
Good luck with you move. We've been in our new one 4 weeks on friday and i still cant find the dog!
 
Sadly doubt i can make the 27th but......

If you need that van on Sat leave a message on phone as i'm in mid Wales Thurs and Fri marshalling at the Welsh 2 day enduro.

Good luck wiv the move.
 
BDG said:
Sadly doubt i can make the 27th but......

If you need that van on Sat leave a message on phone as i'm in mid Wales Thurs and Fri marshalling at the Welsh 2 day enduro.

Good luck wiv the move.

Just had the nod that Friday is the day from the solicitor (Claire doesn't even know yet!) so looks like BBQ is go for Tuesday.

Shaun, definitely need the van for a few hours on Saturday to get the few remaining bits from my house if that's OK? I'll stock up on some wife beater for you then?

Talking of which better get the tart fuel in for Benny :p
 
Lily said:
of course you can missus :)

I think Ruth might be stopping as well so we can have a nice evening :)

Definitely if the offer still stands, Lily. Congratulations on getting it all to go through in line with your schedule. Can you PM me the address so I can plan my route and the offer of help with the BBQ in the 27th stands. Let me know what time you would like me to get there (obviously p.m. as I don't do very early morning!)

:)
 
Freak said:
Just had the nod that Friday is the day from the solicitor (Claire doesn't even know yet!) so looks like BBQ is go for Tuesday.

Shaun, definitely need the van for a few hours on Saturday to get the few remaining bits from my house if that's OK? I'll stock up on some wife beater for you then?

Talking of which better get the tart fuel in for Benny :p


Less of the Benny, Pineapple Head!
 
Back
Top Bottom