Baffles for termi

Fight the streets Fmd

Elite Member
Subscriber
I bought my streetfighter many moons ago with carbon fibre double stack termi’s , never had baffle’s in it, might have to fit them when I re register in France after our travels, I have two metal baffle’s , how are they fitted? Are they normally wrapped in something or are they able to turn the soundtrack down like they are ( bare metal )
Anyone know if this would satisfy ze french? Got a feeling that they don’t share my passion for a loud Italian lol, anyone having the original lying around unused?
( streetfighter 848) ta in advance…..

I bought my streetfighter many moons ago with carbon fibre double stack termi’s , never had baffle’s in it, might have to fit them when I re register in France after our travels, I have two metal baffle’s , how are they fitted? Are they normally wrapped in something or are they able to turn the soundtrack down like they are ( bare metal )
Anyone know if this would satisfy ze french? Got a feeling that they don’t share my passion for a loud Italian lol, anyone having the original lying around unused?
( streetfighter 848) ta in advance…..
I got some for the s4r termi’s about 5 inch long. no wrap straight bolt in
they have made it a little quieter

Back