b.m.f (19th of may)

I'm likely to be working on sat 19th, hoping to attend on Sunday 20th.

Suggest you contact one of the owners clubs and offer to help on their stand and display your bike in exchange for a free entry pass.
I have done this for the last 2 years with the DOC and for the peace of mind that your bike is in a safe place, it is worth it.

Thieving was rife last year on the friday and saturday nights, even in the exhibitors camping areas. We returned from the music marquee to find our tents had been searched, but nothing was missing because we had the foresight to get our helmets and leathers locked in a mate's van.

Apart from the scum element it was a great weekend, and there are always more bargains than you can possibly carry home. - another good reason to have mates with vans.

Steve
 
I will probably be there again, take PS2 and Moto Gp and promise not to hog it all week end.
If you want to put the bike inside PM me and I will put you in touch with the DOC organiser.
 
Should have the 1098s Tricolore by then if you'd like me to put it inside, may need a side stand to be provided though

However it'll only be for the day, so don't mind if its for the Saturday or the Sunday. Just let me know which 1 should you need it and where to be exactly..
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom