Around the world on a Panigale

Seems he was Edinburgh to Glasgow and then I think I remember this view going down the West coast....

DSC03992-X2.jpg
 
Hi Frank, Just noticed your signature, one of my favourite lines from a Rush song!! Came close to having it as a tattoo many years ago!! :)
 
Hi Frank, Just noticed your signature, one of my favourite lines from a Rush song!! Came close to having it as a tattoo many years ago!! :)

Hi There - That WOULD make for a hell of a Tattoo I think!

I got to see Rush up at the Metro Arena a few years ago:

js0z05.jpg


What a magical night.

Seems our Panigale riding adventurer is in Belfast already - I thought I recognised the Stena Lines cargo deck...
 
Rush are on tour again. Hoping they will do UK, think it could be their last visit.Always put on a great show :)
 
Back
Top Bottom