Anyone for SAT or SUN Blast ? Northwest

cmoss

New member
Hi All anyone up for a run Sat or Sun Northwest area( Lancs/Cheshire )? First full weekend off in ages, so need to get some miles on the scooter.
Put some ideas on thread if available. Or anyone having a ride over to Oulton for the practices?
Chris.
 
Hi All anyone up for a run Sat or Sun Northwest area( Lancs/Cheshire )? First full weekend off in ages, so need to get some miles on the scooter.
Put some ideas on thread if available. Or anyone having a ride over to Oulton for the practices?
Chris.

Whats the craic for Oulton Saturday with it been a Monday race ?
 
Might meet up with RJ on Sunday or go to squires early doors, if you wanted to arrange something around cheshire/ lancs/ yorks border if you wanted. i'm on 07796 444996
 
Whats the craic for Oulton Saturday with it been a Monday race ?

Dunno Ian, I'll bob over either tomorrow or Sunday doubt I'll bother on Monday but who knows might be an excuse to get the MTB out again :D
 
Well Guy's & Girls, Open to any suggestions either run up to devils or head over to Wales side, or both not really bothered.
Oh and I'll bring a spare petrol cap this time !!!! :lol2:
 
Well Guy's & Girls, Open to any suggestions either run up to devils or head over to Wales side, or both not really bothered.
Oh and I'll bring a spare petrol cap this time !!!! :lol2:

Im open to go where ever.
 
Well Guy's & Girls, Open to any suggestions either run up to devils or head over to Wales side, or both not really bothered.
Oh and I'll bring a spare petrol cap this time !!!! :lol2:

I thought the green one was quite fetching :D
 
Talking of marketing, Mr C I thought I would have seen "Mistery Tour Guides" on EBay by now, a 2 day special trip around Chorley !!
 
Unfortunately Saturday is out, just too busy sadly.. So It'll be Sunday I think. Did pencil in to meet Rockjock620 so I'll ring him tonight/ tomorrow and check on what plans might have arranged etc and I'll check back here later on..
 
Talking of marketing, Mr C I thought I would have seen "Mistery Tour Guides" on EBay by now, a 2 day special trip around Chorley !!

Just finished the Marketing Poster!!!!

chorleyteasercopy1.jpg
 
It beats WIGAN, a pie and a pint :beer: . Anyway is it looking like a Sunday meet up ? looks like a few people are spread around so a central meeting point, Hows 10:00am at say Ducati Manchester. Then decide were ???
 
It beats WIGAN, a pie and a pint :beer: . Anyway is it looking like a Sunday meet up ? looks like a few people are spread around so a central meeting point, Hows 10:00am at say Ducati Manchester. Then decide were ???

Isnt it suppose to @@@@ it down on Sunday?
 
We will have to see how it turns out, need some input as to times/places etc.

I think you need to say where you will be and where you are going, you will never get a decision on the day, or should I say agreement.

Decide where you want to meet and where you want to go, that way people can decide if they would like to come or not - for example I ain't riding to DM if you are going to come up to Devil's bridge !
 
Weather permitting, 10:00am at Duc Manchester, wait till 10:30am then off for a blast to get a cuppa at Pondarosa.
Who ever will be there, be there.
Chris.
 
Back
Top Bottom