Any insurance peeps out there, not for me !

dseered

New member
This is an extract from James Ellisons' site, it is from Jamez, thought I would migrate it and see if anyone knows the craic, or can help out.

Site is www.ellison77.com then head for the forum.

Extract as follows.........


I won't be back in the UK untill Donington now, I have my motorhome (thanks to HAP Construction and Hensall Mechanical Services) so I will be living in that for the rest of the year,I love it, I have somewhere to go back to that feels like my home after the days work and I have all my training gear in one place.
Only problem is I can't find an insurance company to insure a 25yr old bike racer so at the minute my friend Billy from HAP and my Dad are the only people who can drive it and they will have to fly out to drive me to and from each meeting which will make things very expensive and inconvenient for both of them, so if anyone has any ideas on insurance let me know. (although I cant see my Dad complaining about spending time at the GP's too much I think it would be his dream job).

Loads have offered to drive it nice work I would say !
 
Ian,

I've no doubt this will be as much use as a handbrake on a horse.

However, if it helps at all .... :thumbs:

We're currently on our 2nd motorhome, and bought our first one a few years ago now when we were in our very early thirties.

Since then, we've always insured ours with Shield Direct and have never had any trouble, and always enjoyed sensible premiums.

I know JE's pesonal circumstances won't be conducive to sensible premiums, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

If you're passing this on, give him a good slap on the back for his sterling efforts on Sunday - I may not be a supporter, but I do wish him all the best ;)

Cheers!
 
Back
Top Bottom