Another happy customer 😁

wulfie

New member
The chappy I swapped my zx12r with for the m900 missed his 900 soo much he bought a m750 asked me if I could paint his spare pillion seat cover I was need a part he had spare so favour for a favour so I got the OE low fuel sensor for my bikes tank and painted his seat cover from red to black to match his new bike I also had so OE Ducati decals from when I painted the fairings on my 916 years back so I slapped one on the cover also before clear coating it. Although I wish I offered him something for the cover now as it looks awesome haha

View attachment 12171

View attachment 12172

I don't think I've seen a metal cover with carbon fiber flashs either side before other than the usual plastic ones.

Nways turned out nice so I'm happy ��
 
Last edited:
yeah my headlight cowel is the road racing one he did offer me the belly pan as well but i ive never liked the look of the belly pans on the monsters. it also did have the road racing tank on the bike but it was sold sepratley before i got the bike.

its a shame that website is all in japanese i have no idea how to translate it or if any of those bit are possible to buy still.
 
Last edited:
They were an Italian firm...went out of business and japanese firm took the stock over...
 
Back
Top Bottom