M
Mad Dash
Just visiting
Almeria next - Friday 23rd October to Monday 25th October
http://www.circuitodealmeria.com/eng.htm
Any other forum members going ???
Slight change of plan for me this time. After the easy jet experience I will simply not fly with that airline again... booked up with Globespan, but for the Thursday departure and Monday return they only fly from EDINBURGH. So Edinburgh it is.
I must admit, Almeria is becoming the favourite, it's very obvious that Jerez simply don't want us there... whereas Almeria is NOT a competitve track and hence relies on testing / track days etc and is investing BIG bucks in developing the place for that reason.
It's going to be a LONG, COLD winter... after Almeria it's SIX MONTHS before the first DG track night.
http://www.circuitodealmeria.com/eng.htm
Any other forum members going ???
Slight change of plan for me this time. After the easy jet experience I will simply not fly with that airline again... booked up with Globespan, but for the Thursday departure and Monday return they only fly from EDINBURGH. So Edinburgh it is.
I must admit, Almeria is becoming the favourite, it's very obvious that Jerez simply don't want us there... whereas Almeria is NOT a competitve track and hence relies on testing / track days etc and is investing BIG bucks in developing the place for that reason.
It's going to be a LONG, COLD winter... after Almeria it's SIX MONTHS before the first DG track night.