Allen Millyard - YouTube

Robarano

2 time 'Bike of the Month' winner.
Subscriber
I've previously posted a lot of Allen Millyard stuff in the other place, but I'll continue here.

Today he talks us through his Viper V10 powered monster. :)

I'm impressed by the engineering and accomplishment but it is a completely impractical vehicle in every sense. Why FFS, other than to prove that it can be done?

It's like "I wonder if I can put a jet engine in a Fiat". Maybe possible but totally useless.

A jet engine is probably not the best comparison.

I'm impressed by the engineering and accomplishment but it is a completely impractical vehicle in every sense. Why FFS, other than to prove that it can be done?

It's like "I wonder if I can put a jet engine in a Fiat". Maybe possible but totally useless.

A jet engine is probably not the best comparison.
Jet engines seem popular in beetles, in that there Merka, for what reason I don't know 🤔😁

Jet engines , you say .....
.... how about one in a motorbike ?

Sorry about the crap picture .....

Jet bike.jpg

Allison (RR 501) will fit in the back of an estate car quite comfortably - ideal for jet propulsion antics :ROFLMAO:

They're just proven concepts not necessarily useful or practical in any way. The problem with jet engines on motorbikes is the throttle response lag - I think Jay lenno has one and talks about this. That's one way to die I guess.

They're just proven concepts not necessarily useful or practical in any way. The problem with jet engines on motorbikes is the throttle response lag - I think Jay lenno has one and talks about this. That's one way to die I guess.
Turbo lag on steroids :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RA5
Back