Abba Skylift for sale...NOW SOLD 🥳

£300.00 (that's a huge saving btw) :oops:

No delivery - collection or get that lil Leeds Chap to deliver it to you 🤷‍♂️

Only used once at the frame build stage of my KR project, need to make room as I can't get in the back garage and I have two of these.

Doesn't include any spacer kits that are sometimes required for particular models, they are reasonably priced from Abba anyhoo 🤷‍♂️

Condition: good as new, no scratches 😇

Thought I'd stick it on here before it goes on Ebay just in case someone wants it as they are hard to come by for reasonable money in this condition :)

Located in the Beautiful City of York :love:

Kawasaki KR1000 Replica 55a.JPG

Kawasaki KR1000 Replica 53a.JPG

Kawasaki KR1000 Replica 54.JPG

£300.00 (that's a huge saving btw) :oops:

No delivery - collection or get that lil Leeds Chap to deliver it to you 🤷‍♂️

Only used once at the frame build stage of my KR project, need to make room as I can't get in the back garage and I have two of these.

Doesn't include any spacer kits that are sometimes required for particular models, they are reasonably priced from Abba anyhoo 🤷‍♂️

Condition: good as new, no scratches 😇

Thought I'd stick it on here before it goes on Ebay just in case someone wants it as they are hard to come by for reasonable money in this condition :)

Located in the Beautiful City of York :love:

View attachment 23738

View attachment 23739

View attachment 23740
Great investment, i bought mine about six years ago, bloody brilliant tool, GLWS (y).

can't believe it.....
It's on here for someone to get a bargain - not advertised on Ebay where they sell for more 😇 it's not all about money you know 🤷‍♂️ if it wasn't for the location I would have sold it 3 times already - go figure ;) (just for your information)

It's on here for someone to get a bargain - not advertised on Ebay where they sell for more 😇 it's not all about money you know 🤷‍♂️ if it wasn't for the location I would have sold it 3 times already - go figure ;) (just for your information)
4 times...
That will sell on eBay in no time at all.

Does your mother know your ABBA skylift is for sale? Gimie Gimie Gimie some Money Money Money and i’d take a chance on you.. after all When all is said and done A quick Ring Ring and the Winner takes it all hey !

X

Back