Abba Skylift for sale...NOW SOLD 🥳

£300.00 (that's a huge saving btw) :oops:

No delivery - collection or get that lil Leeds Chap to deliver it to you 🤷‍♂️

Only used once at the frame build stage of my KR project, need to make room as I can't get in the back garage and I have two of these.

Doesn't include any spacer kits that are sometimes required for particular models, they are reasonably priced from Abba anyhoo 🤷‍♂️

Condition: good as new, no scratches 😇

Thought I'd stick it on here before it goes on Ebay just in case someone wants it as they are hard to come by for reasonable money in this condition :)

Located in the Beautiful City of York :love:

Kawasaki KR1000 Replica 55a.JPG

Kawasaki KR1000 Replica 53a.JPG

Kawasaki KR1000 Replica 54.JPG

WAYNE

Elite Member
Subscriber
£300.00 (that's a huge saving btw) :oops:

No delivery - collection or get that lil Leeds Chap to deliver it to you 🤷‍♂️

Only used once at the frame build stage of my KR project, need to make room as I can't get in the back garage and I have two of these.

Doesn't include any spacer kits that are sometimes required for particular models, they are reasonably priced from Abba anyhoo 🤷‍♂️

Condition: good as new, no scratches 😇

Thought I'd stick it on here before it goes on Ebay just in case someone wants it as they are hard to come by for reasonable money in this condition :)

Located in the Beautiful City of York :love:

View attachment 23738

View attachment 23739

View attachment 23740
Great investment, i bought mine about six years ago, bloody brilliant tool, GLWS (y).

Exige

Elite Member
Subscriber
can't believe it.....
It's on here for someone to get a bargain - not advertised on Ebay where they sell for more 😇 it's not all about money you know 🤷‍♂️ if it wasn't for the location I would have sold it 3 times already - go figure ;) (just for your information)

JAT

Elite Member
Subscriber
It's on here for someone to get a bargain - not advertised on Ebay where they sell for more 😇 it's not all about money you know 🤷‍♂️ if it wasn't for the location I would have sold it 3 times already - go figure ;) (just for your information)
4 times...
That will sell on eBay in no time at all.

NOODS

Elite Member
Subscriber
Does your mother know your ABBA skylift is for sale? Gimie Gimie Gimie some Money Money Money and i’d take a chance on you.. after all When all is said and done A quick Ring Ring and the Winner takes it all hey !

X