A Bitter Fecker

AnonymousUser1

Elite Member
I just changed my car inurance when the company that I was with, saw fit to iase the premium by over 50%. That is after no changes and me on he maximum NCB. So I changed.

The new company got back to me after a few days, to tell me tht I was a lying son-of-a-bitch and that the 2019 motorbike accident (which I told them about) was really all my fault with no other vehicle involved. I have sent them an email forwarded on from my legal team, that the other side have accepted liability and it was accepted that it was not my fault.

I would just like to say that I am fecking bitter about this. The other driver has probably forgotten all about it. The six penalty points would have expired by now, so she can sail on without a care in the World. Meanwhile, I still suffer and get told that it is all my fault.

Wonder why I am a bitter son-of-a-bitch?
 
  • Not Good
Reactions: Dox
Mama always said "Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get" Perry

chocs.gif
 
Another addition from the most bitter fecker that this World will see:

The new car insurance company have got back in touch saying that they do not believe my LLP. They think her to be a liar.

I have sent them an "off the gauge" reply back saying that if they do not want me as a customer then I want lees to be anything to do with them. Time to have another look but I suspect that my insurance with Privilege went up so much as word has got around, in the insurance World, that the 2019 accident was all my fault with no other vehicles involved.

For 20p, I would just bin driving and use taxis, but it is so convenient But this is offsetting all that convenience!!
 
It is like talking to a five-year-old! I have explained, as patienly as I can, that the bike insurer will know nothing. They have not been involved with the legal case.

I have told them that I only speak English and if they do not understand plain English, then we have no future so just refund me, but even that they tell me is faaaar more complicated than you would think!
 
Back with Privilege. Took about five minutes and I did not have to deal with a child. I guess that you get wot you pay for. Reduced the premium a bit as I had some mad extras. She started banging on about getting a hire car if mine was smashed up being repaired in a garage. I said that I don't need that and it turns out that I still get a hire car anyway, but just not the same model as what I have. As I would still have wheels, I could give not give a shit about what wreck that they fob me off with. I would probably only drive it to Sainsburys for my shopping and that is a pretty rare occurrence anyway.
 
And it has been an hour-odd and they have not emailed me back to say that they have found out my eyeas are bllue. That is another £250 on the premium.

I may, just may, be getting a bit cynical about insurance.

I am due a phone call from my LLP and I will break the news gently that Cornmarket (or whatever the fook they call themselves today) think that she must be a liar and do not believe her! Not a big insult as they thought me a liar too!
 
Back
Top Bottom