25th June - Ducati Leeds Rideout

Would love to but Sunday is van fettling day also clutch greasing day ready for Wednesday, hope you all have a good one !
 
anybody from here thinking of going?
could be tempted,depending on the weather of course :p
 
All depends on if the brushes for my starter motor turn up Vic , if I can get the bike sorted I fancy it but its not looking good atm :(
 
vic said:
you don't need a starter motor screwy----just bump start her :D :D

I,ve already had two heart attacks thank you very much Vic so I,ll wait for the brushes to arrive :D
 
They where posted last Thursday and still no sign here , The seller is very understanding but does mention that as I did'nt take out the optional postal insurance (DOH!)there is'nt very much he can do , So looks like I will have to buy another set (With insurance this time) and hope they get here this time and if the other set turn up then I,ll just bung them back on Ebay.
 
Screwy said:
They where posted last Thursday and still no sign here , The seller is very understanding but does mention that as I did'nt take out the optional postal insurance (DOH!)there is'nt very much he can do , So looks like I will have to buy another set (With insurance this time) and hope they get here this time and if the other set turn up then I,ll just bung them back on Ebay.

Royal mail suggest up to 15 days delivery on 1st class items. I sent a pair of exhaust pipes via 1st class post and they took 2 weeks to arrive! only sent em to Doncaster too:eek:
 
Hehe good point Steve knowing my luck I would still have to wait two weeks then both sets of bushes will turn up :D

I,ll just have to grit my teeth and see if they turn up in the next few days .
 
when i first got my 999,i ordered a carbon hugger from JHP coventry and some pikey delievery van driver knicked it...:jerkoff:
 
no idea pete,nobody seemed intrested,i was going to go anyway but it was raining here,so i thought sod it and watched WSB instead :(
i know fair weather rider......:p
 
me and the other half went. it was a great day out on new roads with plenty of fellow ducati owners who seemed to enjoy themselves too. hardly any rain seen with only one wet road so i think we did well. it was well organised to suit all different types of ducatis and riders and much praise should go to the organisers at ducati leeds and we will definately go on the next one
 
I enjoyed the day too,impressed with the knee down Steve on the roundabout sparks looked good as i followed you round!!!:thumbs:
 
glad you enjoyed the day its me i rang ducati leeds up today and they said there will definately be more rideouts to come. you should come out on one of rockjocks tuesday evening ride outs or there is one on sunday i am pretty sure he cant keep cancelling ;)
 
Steve999 evenings are hard (never know what time i'm finishing work)
This sundays donnington but i'm up for any future weekend rides.
Cheers:thumbs:
 
just remembered - good news, bad news - it's MotoGP Donington and I often get hospitality tickets - would love to ride but........ best PM me if you want to know what's happening, or text, I may not get back here in time.
 
Back
Top Bottom