Bit plain Jane for a priller
Getting a bit fat up front as wellBit plain Jane for a priller![]()
Sad Vadercould be worse could be their new GP bike,,,View attachment 13200
Brilliant bikes but in need of a good refresh in my opinion.
That does not look safe
The Honda
Be cooling or airflow but looks completely shitI don’t get the forking great big gap at the front...
View attachment 13258
Ok maybe people smuggling... sure finances are strugglingthanks....![]()
![]()
mine was finger clicks to pick up chicks......back in the day!Andy, did you ever write a book called "tips to pick up good looking chicks" and if so, how many did you sell?![]()
mine was finger clicks to pick up chicks......back in the day!
What a bike, listen to that engine!!
Without a doubt the best bikes I’ve ever owned.Great aren't they?Try one with an Akrapovic.
Not sure if this has, but mine does.
Without a doubt the best bikes I’ve ever owned.
I really like this years colours and the subtle makeover.
Another Tuono or the SF V4 would be a tough decision...
Very nice, I had a 17 but didn’t have the akra.I liked the green on the seat of mine and deliberatley didn't buy a newer one because I didn't like the colour scheme as much.
View attachment 21826