2016 Panigale R

So having scared myself shitless on a number of occasions already over the last 10 days I’ve concluded that having this bike after 3 years of not riding is a silly idea!!! Yes I know I don’t need to pin it everywhere however it’s waaaay too addictive!

2016 Panigale R, 5400 miles, almost mint condition (bar a few stone chips on the white nose marker board), 12 months mot, pretty much brand new Supercorsa tyres. 9550 miles until service according to the computer.
The Bike is completely standard bar a taller screen (brand new original is included) and Ducati Performance carbon tail tidy (original is included), mirror blanks, ducati paddock stand, DDA, all booklets and two sets of keys.
I will update with more detailed pictures later, any inspection welcome.
£18,750
3A389CA7-3BAF-4346-AEBC-476760C4BF96.jpeg
10B5D8EE-999E-4BB1-8699-E8795FA75E66.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s no way to speak about AirCons buying tactics 👀
That is simply not true.
Price was agreed in advance and no tyre kicking took place.....
Well may be his wife, when she couldn't get on the drive because the sprinter was in the way.

Still here, had someone view it today but they couldn’t afford it…. 🤔🙄 Said it was exactly what they wanted and mint etc etc!

Something similar happened to me the other month back when I sold my car. I took the bloke for a test drive and he said he wanted it, then said..."I just need to sell my car 1st" :rolleyes: I never heard from him again and sold it a few days later. Why do people look at stuff and waste people's time if they don't have the money? 🤷‍♂️

Something similar happened to me the other month back when I sold my car. I took the bloke for a test drive and he said he wanted it, then said..."I just need to sell my car 1st" :rolleyes: I never heard from him again and sold it a few days later. Why do people look at stuff and waste people's time if they don't have the money? 🤷‍♂️
A real buyer would have given a deposit and agreed a timescale rather than saying bollocks like that 🙄

I’m buying a bike tonight, I was offered it and accepted as I used to own it and was gutted to sell it

I did mention last year if he was considering selling to give me a shout I didn’t actually expect a shout …. I certainly didn’t expect to pay £500 less than I sold it for I would have expected at least a £500 increase

I’m buying a bike tonight, I was offered it and accepted as I used to own it and was gutted to sell it

I did mention last year if he was considering selling to give me a shout I didn’t actually expect a shout …. I certainly didn’t expect to pay £500 less than I sold it for I would have expected at least a £500 increase
Montessa 👀

I love them very nice 👍
I went to Belfast for that bike, got Chas Mortimer to bring it over then spent £1100 on top end engine work … it is a lovely bike 66hp and all standard bodywork, slightly raised rear end for turn in hence the little raise on the bottom of the stand

I went to Belfast for that bike, got Chas Mortimer to bring it over then spent £1100 on top end engine work … it is a lovely bike 66hp and all standard bodywork, slightly raised rear end for turn in hence the little raise on the bottom of the stand
And a lovely bark of them to boot 👍

Have you sold it yet 🤪

Back