2016 Panigale R

So having scared myself shitless on a number of occasions already over the last 10 days I’ve concluded that having this bike after 3 years of not riding is a silly idea!!! Yes I know I don’t need to pin it everywhere however it’s waaaay too addictive!

2016 Panigale R, 5400 miles, almost mint condition (bar a few stone chips on the white nose marker board), 12 months mot, pretty much brand new Supercorsa tyres. 9550 miles until service according to the computer.
The Bike is completely standard bar a taller screen (brand new original is included) and Ducati Performance carbon tail tidy (original is included), mirror blanks, ducati paddock stand, DDA, all booklets and two sets of keys.
I will update with more detailed pictures later, any inspection welcome.
£18,750
3A389CA7-3BAF-4346-AEBC-476760C4BF96.jpeg
10B5D8EE-999E-4BB1-8699-E8795FA75E66.jpeg

Last edited:
hang about, hang about....

Whats all this? What the cotton picking hell is going on here? hmmm?

No gauging interest,
No make me an offer I don't know what it's worth,
No I'm going to really regret this as I really don't want to sell, but...

What sort of sales advert is this...

standards are slipping around here.

So having scared myself shitless on a number of occasions already over the last 10 days I’ve concluded that having this bike after 3 years of not riding is a silly idea!!! Yes I know I don’t need to pin it everywhere however it’s waaaay too addictive!

2016 Panigale R, 5700 miles, almost mint condition (bar a few stone chips on the white nose marker board), 12 months mot, pretty much brand new Supercorsa tyres.
The Bike is completely standard bar a taller screen (brand new original is included) and Ducati Performance carbon tail tidy (original is included), mirror blanks, ducati paddock stand, DDA, all booklets and two sets of keys.
£18,750
View attachment 21042View attachment 21043
Are you keeping your newly acquired one?

2016 Panigale R, 5700 miles, almost mint condition (bar a few stone chips on the white nose marker board), 12 months mot, pretty much brand new Supercorsa tyres.
£18,750
View attachment 21042View attachment 21043

You've got massive hands ! :oops:

No room my arse.
Open yer wallet and get it bought and stop being northern.
Can’t move 🤷‍♂️ Can’t get in the double garage, still 9 in the house, front garage has its quota - squashio 😮

Not lost money. Sold them at the going rate at the time.

Is that why you can't replace that old carpet, in case it increases in value?
It's already sold to the V&A 🤷‍♂️ why do you always sell at the wrong time, it's not rocket science ;)

Back