1098 in Wetherby

Maximus Thunder

New member
Spotted on Wednesday evening around 8:15pm parked outside the Wetherby Whaler. Bloke had Ducati leathers and an Arai Viper GT union jack helmet.:thumbs:

Wish I had been out, lovely weather for it, but I was looking at cars for the girlfriend.:doh:
 
...god these things are getting common as muck now aren't they!!! :p
 

Don't get me started Pete. Said girlfriend had been away with work and came home Tuesday evening. Once we were home from the train station, at about
6:15pm, she pointed out what a lovely evening it was, to which I pionted out it was Tuesday and I could have been out on the bike, "oh is it too late" she said "you should have gone, I wouldn't mind." AND WE ALL KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE.:banghead:

I did see that Sticky RSVPd on the calendar. Did anyone else go.
 
wimmin eh? damned if you, damned if you don't! it was a luvverly evening - we had a 1098, an 848, Felix 996, three Milles and an R1.
 
Don't get me started Pete. Said girlfriend had been away with work and came home Tuesday evening. Once we were home from the train station, at about
6:15pm, she pointed out what a lovely evening it was, to which I pionted out it was Tuesday and I could have been out on the bike, "oh is it too late" she said "you should have gone, I wouldn't mind." AND WE ALL KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE.:banghead:

I did see that Sticky RSVPd on the calendar. Did anyone else go.

wimmin eh? damned if you do, damned if you don't! .

just so long as you males know your place then we females are a happy bunch;) :D :D
 
ohhh yesssss - we do ;) :cool: :D

on top of the washing, on top of the laundery, on top of the dusting, on top of the hoovering...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................








Anyone willing to hide a fugitive for a couple of years...??
 
on top of the washing, on top of the laundery, on top of the dusting, on top of the hoovering...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................








Anyone willing to hide a fugitive for a couple of years...??

thatl be a celebate fugitive then ;)
 
on top of the washing, on top of the laundery, on top of the dusting, on top of the hoovering...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................








Anyone willing to hide a fugitive for a couple of years...??

:twak: :furious: :moon: :boxing:
it's gonna take lot more than a couple of years for you to get over that one :finger: :watchout:

silly silly boy :D
 
Yep, sure has, who was the mystery man on the 1098??????????


and does he like Beny Hill:dunno: ???????????
 
Back
Top Bottom