1098 Briercliffe Road, Burnley

winston

New member
Spotted at about 6:30pm today, Wednesday 23rd April with another anonymous bike. I'd just got back from a ride, looked like you were just starting.
 
Spotted at about 6:30pm today, Wednesday 23rd April with another anonymous bike. I'd just got back from a ride, looked like you were just starting.


Its a couple of my mates - skinny guy simon just picked it up today from Ducati Leeds. Would be with a big bloke on a gsxr1000?

You still selling the Tom Tom? ;)
 
Been away camping and walking in Lakes, sorry for not replying earlier. Not selling Tom Tom quite yet as I'm going abroad in six weeks all around Europe and I might need it (I doubt it, but you never know). But if you want to borrow it anytime (apart from when I go abroad) your more than welcome, to see if it's any use to you. I still think it's well overrated and the biggest waste of money I've spent and unless you're totally useless with directions I wouldn't recommend it. We've booked the ferry but no hotels. We'll just stop when knackered and find a hotel. If you ain't got anywhere booked you can't get lost. Basically we're going South then East then North then West. Had some fun on my Multi tonight with a Kwaka Z750.
 
Back
Top Bottom