Stolen Desmo - please keep an eye out

Outintheopen

The Wonky proper
Subscriber
IMG_2707.jpeg

Sharing this in the hope it can be found.

Bunchofchavvycunts, I’d shoe them, tar them, then burn them, put the fire out and rinse and repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where the hell do they get rid of that? It’s like artwork can never be shown or it’s recognised or if it’s broken how do they sell the parts secondhand? Everything is numbered and the owners community will all know ones gone missing and won’t buy secondhand parts knowing it’s likely stolen parts

Much easier nicking and breaking Cbr 600/900’s surely just cannot see anyone gets away with this long term unless it’s already in a container to Dubai

Where the hell do they get rid of that? It’s like artwork can never be shown or it’s recognised or if it’s broken how do they sell the parts secondhand? Everything is numbered and the owners community will all know ones gone missing and won’t buy secondhand parts knowing it’s likely stolen parts

Much easier nicking and breaking Cbr 600/900’s surely just cannot see anyone gets away with this long term unless it’s already in a container to Dubai
Will probably have been nicked by a bunch of feral scrotes and be found in a field somewhere :-(

I private collector may consider having it hidden among his or her private collection... :unsure::sneaky:

I'd say you are rite!! Its in a shipping container

Back